Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10517 DKK / AFN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,095 (95,986 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)