Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10093 DKK / AFN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,997 (99,051 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)