Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,828 (R$ 6,374) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)