Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.856 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,442 (R$ 7,779) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)