Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.987 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,969 (R$ 7,031) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (41 minutes ago)