Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.184 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,696 (R$ 4,897) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)