Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19922 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,284 (81,737 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)