Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.821 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,754 (﷼ 9,200) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (24 minutes ago)