Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.744 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,802 (﷼ 11,928) in Jubail.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)