Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05172 DKK / SSP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 83% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,013 (96,925 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)