Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04624 DKK / SSP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,702 (144,930 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)