Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07665 DKK / SSP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 89% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr2,115 (27,593 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)