Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04417 DKK / SSP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,824 (652,589 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)