Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 DKK / SSP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 88% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr2,288 (37,854 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)