Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04536 DKK / SSP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,042 (309,543 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)