Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.753 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,435 (R$ 10,518) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)