Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.987 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,338 (R$ 9,732) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (44 minutes ago)