Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.917 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,169 (R$ 10,523) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)