Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13094 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,922 (RD$ 197,976) in Juan Dolio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)