Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12958 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,662 (RD$ 151,736) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (33 minutes ago)