Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15114 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,429 (RD$ 102,081) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)