Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,153 (RM8,223) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)