Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,930 (RM9,320) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)