Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.584 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,035 (RM10,755) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)