Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,428 (RM5,969) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)