Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.633 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,511 (RM3,986) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)