Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,071 (RM10,055) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)