Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,462 (RM9,352) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)