Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.572 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,116 (RM3,892) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)