Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 672 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.711 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,117 (R$ 8,838) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (24 minutes ago)