Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,254 (﷼ 12,192) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)