Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00554 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,187 (₩4,547,619) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)