Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,471 (元9,841) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)