Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,451 (元13,217) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)