Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,683 (元14,477) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)