Cost of living in Jinan, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.968 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,385 (15,900元) in Jinan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)