Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27720 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,357 (40,971 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)