Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27512 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,421 (34,243 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)