Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28706 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,532 (75,009 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)