Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,845 (元22,749) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)