Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04681 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,352 (₨306,594) in Jhelum.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)