Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05742 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,928 (₨225,150) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)