Cost of living comparison between Jhelum, Pakistan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06512 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,012 (₨138,387) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)