Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05485 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,013 (₨255,457) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)