Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09707 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,140 (₨145,672) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)