Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.948 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr35,333 (18,138 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £22,550 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oslo costs kr 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)