Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 710 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,264 (15,249 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)