Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.852 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,270 (8,784 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)