Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.790 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,164 (16,289 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)