Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.717 DKK / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 848 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)