Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.834 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,054 (10,391 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)