Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.694 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,778 (14,034 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (35 minutes ago)