Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,030 (€2,424) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)