Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,081 (€2,562) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)