Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00561 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,384 (₩3,279,876) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 1 hour ago)