Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,098 (₩2,204,815) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)