Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00619 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,734 (₩1,733,937) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)