Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10323 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,930 (₨96,191) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)