Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09214 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,962 (₨140,683) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)