Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10296 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,238 (₨80,011) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)