Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09535 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,374 (₨150,742) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (33 minutes ago)