Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10618 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,290 (₨87,495) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)