Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10321 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,856 (₨124,563) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)