Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09103 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 21% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr40,031 (₨439,774) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr33,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)