Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10434 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,675 (₨73,556) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)