Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09326 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,658 (₨146,457) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)