Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10446 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,577 (₨53,387) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)