Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09214 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,656 (₨159,061) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)