Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09478 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,234 (₨118,535) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)