Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09190 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,445 (₨168,061) in Jalandhar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)