Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10039 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,525 (₨94,886) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)