Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.255 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,836 (R$ 4,805) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (35 minutes ago)