Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.778 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,028 (R$ 10,137) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)