Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,783 (6,327TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)