Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,745 (4,219TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)