Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.391 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,861 (7,089TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (44 minutes ago)