Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.800 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,639 (7,022TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)