Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06147 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,792 (¥273,192) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)