Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,401 (¥505,066) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)