Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06225 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,056 (¥274,009) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)