Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.998 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,855 (R$ 8,437) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)