Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.751 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,628 (R$ 9,499) in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)