Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,117 prices entered by 1,002 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,934 (4,114TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (44 minutes ago)