Cost of living comparison between Isparta, Turkey and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.220 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,952 (5,383TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)