Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36670 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,106 (E£ 43,922) in Ismaïlia.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)