Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37006 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,789 (E£ 26,454) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)