Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38390 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,516 (E£ 16,972) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)