Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06516 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,188 (₨94,966) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)