Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04720 DKK / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr40,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,383 (₨347,124) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)