Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05499 DKK / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 962 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,035 (₨182,472) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)