Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06010 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,091 (₨184,542) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)