Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11614 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,836 (руб 67,469) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)