Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.294 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,206 (Dinar 2,497) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)