Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.929 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,921 (Dinar 2,567) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)