Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.396 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,050 (Dinar 2,453) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)