Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36890 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,183 (Mex$ 35,737) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)