Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,668 (﷼ 54,760,811) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)