Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,844 (﷼ 84,649,854) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)