Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.114 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,260 (S/. 5,325) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)