Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.957 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,803 (S/. 8,075) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)