Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,085 (S/. 4,650) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (7 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)