Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.912 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,547 (S/. 8,133) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (44 minutes ago)