Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.965 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,923 (S/. 8,613) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)