Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00996 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,978 (CH$1,904,847) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)