Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00979 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,812 (CH$2,432,439) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)