Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.570 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,561 (RM4,179) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)