Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,213 (RM10,277) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)