Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.547 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,964 (RM8,378) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)