Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.552 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,805 (RM8,896) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)