Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,546 (R$ 2,905) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)