Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.905 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,526 (R$ 7,099) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)