Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,027 (€1,347) in Ioannina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)