Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,099 (€2,160) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)