Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,955 (€3,355) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)