Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09708 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,219 (₨94,969) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)