Cost of living in Indore, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09220 DKK / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 863 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,383 (₨145,153) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)